Dear Library Users, on behavalf of UCU- Library Services, I would like to welcome and introduce you to Theology and Child Development Subject guide. Through this subject guide, you will be able to have access to our Library's key resources/materials for the entire Bishop Tucker School of Divinity and Theology ( this will cover resources for Theology, Divinity, Foundation Studies and Child Developmet). This guide provides the UCU Academic Community with access to Information resources on a particular Subject.
Feel free to explore the different resources on this platform, and for any inquiry, don't hasitate to contact your Subject Librarian (Contact information on the Right hand "Top corner" ) of this page.
God bless you all
Programme Reading Lists
- Master of Arts in Theology (Focus on Transformational Urban Leadership)
- Master of Arts in Theology and Development
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Master of Arts in Theology and Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Theology (Focus on Islam for Mission and Ministry)
- Master of Divinity (For graduates without theological background)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Christian Ministries (Focus on Chaplaincy)
- PhD in Theology
- Doctor of Ministry
Programme Reading Lists for Child development and Children's Ministry
Access Books via the OPAC
ATLASerials, Religion Collection offers full text for more than 320 major religion and theology journals selected by leading religion scholars. This database is produced by the American Theological Library Association.
Users have access to four databases: Communication & Mass Media Complete (CMMC), ERIC, Academic Search Premier and ATLASerials®, Religion Collection.
- Theology Librarian
- +256 7